- Refrigerated, Sensitive Cargo
- Scheduled general freight services
- Specialist services to the onshore and offshore Oil and Gas industry
- Boat and Vehicle Transportation
- Dangerous Goods/Controlled Waste Transport
- Transport to remote Communities, Exploration and Mine Sites
- Project Construction Support and Plant Relocations
- Interstate Capitals (connecting services to all capitals weekly)
- Storage Warehousing and Distribution
- Hot Shots (Express Services) (available 24-7)
Regal General Freight Division transports a wide range of general freight from parcels to full semi loads and includes mining, construction and industrial freight, vehicles and boats from Perth to Newman, Karratha, Port Hedland, Broome and Derby. The division has company owned depots in all these towns and a local pick-up service from businesses is available to customers.
Additional services such as Mine Runs operate from Perth to various Pilbara mine sites, Hotshots to all areas as well as temperature controlled freight services from Perth to Broome and Derby is provided.
Regal Transport is responsible for the main land barge loading and stevedoring for 2 iron ore mines located on Koolan and Cockatoo islands in the far north Kimberley.
This includes off site receiving and line haul transport from Perth. Consolidation and preparation in our Derby terminal for crane or roll on/roll off loading on to barges at the
Derby wharf for distribution to the islands. We have developed systems and procedures that streamline and fast track this process due to the radical tidal changes in the region of up to 11.5 metres.
Newman, Karratha and Port Hedland are serviced from Perth 3 times per week and Broome and Derby is serviced from Perth 4 times per week. Mine Runs from Perth to sites such as Yandi, Area C, Christmas Creek, Cloudbreak, Hope Downs West Angelas, Coobina, Woodie Woodie, Yarrie and Cape Preston are provided twice per week.
To view the transit schedule – Please Click Here