K&S has established a dedicated recruitment team to ensure the attraction and retention of people who share our commitment to customer service, safety and continuous improvement. Our recruitment strategy is supported by competitive wages and employment conditions, excellent facilities, modern fleet and equipment and ongoing training and development opportunities.
At K&S Freighters, we recognise that what makes us thrive is our safe, innovative and community orientated workplace culture backed up by a long and proud history built on passion and commitment. We are proud of our vibrant and stimulating workplace culture and are committed to ensure our employees feel valued.
Our recruitment team work collaboratively in supporting managers with recruitment across our operations spanned across over 30 major metropolitan and regional locations in Australia and New Zealand.
What can you expect with our recruitment process?
Matching you with a role you will be successful in!
- A process that ensures you are skilled, qualified and fit to perform your role!
- Prompt service that gets you in your new role as soon as possible!
What type of roles do we offer?
Operational Roles – Have employees’ story/profile on the different types of positions:
- Operational Management
- Fleet scheduling/ Allocation Planning
- Operational Administration
- Heavy vehicle driving
- Materials handling/ Forklift driving
- Workshop trades – Mechanics/ welders/ spray painters/ panel repairers
Shared Division Roles
- Health Safety and Compliance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Finance and Administration
The following career opportunities are also currently available:
Current career opportunities with K&S Freighters, DTM Business Logistics and Regal Transport can be viewed below.